Wednesday, February 16, 2011

More Gilt!

With a few days of what I'm assuming is just a tease of slightly warmer weather has me thinking spring.  This means jacket and sweater weather.  Two items on Gilt from Ben Sherman have me fighting to keep my wallet in my pocket, seeing as though I'm trying to save money.  I might buckle.  Give me strength Signature Style Nation.
Wool Plaid Peacoat.  The length, color, buttons, and epaulette's keep this from being another tired peacoat and will help you stand out.

Double Breasted Lambswool Cardigan.  There is not one word in that description that I don't like.  This sweater could be worn so many different ways.  I would love to see it worn with two less buttons done, creating a massive V, making one's shoulders look wider and showing off whatever shirt/tie combo you're inspired by right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment