Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Gilt

Gilt is a website that offers top of the line items for as much as 70% off.  Everyday new sales are added usually organized by designers.  Right now though,  they have a collection of coats from several different designers, and there is a trio of coats that I need for next winter.
This Hickey Wool Herringbone Topcoat, is a little out of my price range even with the 70% off, but this is one essential piece that is not in my collection.  Nothing is more appropriate to wear to work than a coat like this.

I have a khaki trenchcoat right now that I need to take to the tailor to add some accenting, but this Allegri Wool Trench Coat creates a really interesting silhouette.  I just want a black trenchcoat so I can feel like a detective

This is the best buy I saw on there, for $179 this Hyden Yoo Wool Contrast Sleeve Coat, just shouts, "BUY ME ADAM"  This is a really retro looking coat to me without looking cheesy.

This really was a post of things I'm going to do,  going to have.  It was a fantasy post.  Maybe this time next year I'll put up a post with me wearing comparable versions of each one.

1 comment:

  1. Adam!

    I love that ascot on you! It's a great, great look!

    ReplyDelete