Friday, January 21, 2011

One Dollar Dream

I went shopping yesterday at a local thrift store, Boomerang.  This place is pretty outstanding.  I got a khaki pair of L.L. Bean slacks.  I'm not much for khaki pants, but I have a navy blazer I've been dying to wear, so I needed them.  I got a yellow brooks brothers gingham shirt with blue checks, a purple brooks brothers tiny checked shirt, a few ties I liked, and a brown belt, because my other had finally busted, you'll see all of these in future posts, once I find a good method of photography.  I couldn't wait to share this beauty though, that i got for $1.  I love this pocket square, it's perfect for that navy blazer I talked about....$1...awesome.  A pocket square is such an easy way to break up the monotony of an outfit, and when complimenting a tie, or grabbing a color out of a shirt pattern, it's a great way to say, yes, I have style.  What I love about this specific square is that it can be worn several different ways, and convey different looks.  2 compliments on the pocket square at work today, I was hoping for more, but I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment