Friday, January 28, 2011

Living in Style

My beautiful girlfriend came to visit me in Boston this past weekend, and as part of her visit, we went and looked at this gated community we're hoping to live in when she moves here in the spring.  Both of us have been looking at furniture that we can't afford and won't have room for.  When we do move in though, I'll talk about streamlining your living space on a budget, just like I do with my clothes.  Your home should make you feel safe, and comfortable, and be en extension of your style.  This restoration hardware ad is exactly what I want my office to look like some day, except instead of a map behind me, I want a life size portrait of myself in victorian clothing in front of a fireplace.  It's my dream, it's only slightly tongue in cheek.  And if you know any artists that would hook me up, let me know.  Meanwhile, admire this room.  It's simple, minimalistic, and classic.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog man. It's about time a regular guy got on the Internet and wrote about something other than video games, TV shows, or the newest fanboy movie. Still, you acknowledge those sorts of things, staying true to yourself, but doing something different nonetheless. Keep the entries coming.

    Sincerely,

    Josh Z.

    ReplyDelete