Sunday, January 30, 2011

Billie Piper


So I spent my day off watching the entire first season of Dr. Who.  While I have several nerd interests, this one always stayed off of my radar, but listening to the Nerdist podcast, I couldn't resist how enthusiastic Chris Hardwick, Jonah Ray, and Matthew Myra were about the show, so I gave it a go, and kept going all day.  While the writing to me is the strongest part of the show, another surprise was the female lead, Billie Piper.  Her Rose Tyler is a cheeky, strong willed, and quite attractive.  I showed her to my gorgeous girlfriend, and she described Piper as, "beautiful... even when she's not done up, she's just beautiful"  I'm not sure my girlfriend will like this sci-fi nerdgasm, but she might muscle through it to enjoy the uber witty dialogue, as well as the charm of Piper and Christopher Eccleston.  Here's hoping David Tennant's doctor is just as entertaining.



No comments:

Post a Comment